Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Wildness





One day there were a lot of people outside my house, it was very scary to see that many people. It was like a pack of wolves.  I couldn’t see what they were doing but I knew that they were going to fight eachother.My family wasn’t worried at all.

There was lots of yelling and screaming. It was terrifying to hear that.I was hoping that it was a dream, so I closed my eyes and opened my eyes and it wasn’t a dream.I went to my bed and hoped that it went away.So I waited for a little bit and the screaming and yelling stopped.

I looked out of my window and saw that they all went away.I went back on my bed and layed down and I screamed because they were on top of me above the ceiling but they weren’t attacking me like I thought that they were.

They were just staring at me like I was a mirror they were following everything I was doing like if I moved my head they would move their heads. It was very creepy and scary as well ,It was like they weren’t going away.

Two year later :They were still there. They attacked me and never wanted to leave but I got used to it. It got to the point that my family was thinking that I was koko because I was talking to them and my parents were asking me who I was talking to but I wasn’t talking back at that point. I wasn’t excited and that was bad.

At this point I was having fun with them, they were like my friends.I was thinking they could be my family because my family was a kind of family that didn’t look up to me but the funny thing is that I still lived there but I didn’t want them to be in my family. 

As I got older I started to move on from them and focus on my family and what I mean is my real family, I was in college  and I felt like I was left out because I never express the feeling of having a family and now I moved on and I'm glad because I didn’t have any friends or family to grow up to.

Five Weeks later:  I am happy with my family and my imaginary friends and now I know how it feels to be in the wildness.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment