Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Prototec 15/09/2017

                                                  Prototec Basic Facts  15/09/2017


 Today my class did prototec basic facts for our maths.For my maths I got 55% on Stage 6 in 8m 38s 15/09/2017 . When i first my basic facts i have to do my blogging then publish it so everyone  can see it and see hill will i did with my maths so I can get better in my maths and other people can make a comment on my maths and tell  me good comments so I can move to another stage then I will do that stage a publish it on blogger so someone can comment on it again .

                                                           THE END OF MY STORY

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Shining
You have made a good result on prototec
keep it up.

Unknown said...

Hi shining you have made a very good job on your prototec keep it up .

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Shining you have done a great job in your prototec keep the good work up.

Post a Comment