Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

How do I want to be remembered at Glen Innes School


Introduction
  • A good Student
  • Responsible Student
  • Helpful person
Explanation 

  • What can I be ………….
  • How can I ………….
  • Where I want to be remembered at……


Conclusion

  •               Add a little more detail / information
  •               Final Sentence about it
  •               Say it again but in a smaller version
   
                                                                 DRAFT
How do I want to be remembered?x
Introduction:
 Well I want to be remembered as a good student because I want to be well known as a responsible learner.I wanted this to show other kids what a good role model I was in school and even now.It will be amazing to be known as a respectful student.

Explanation:
 Why do I want to be a good student,responsible learner and a helpful person?

How can I be remembered?
I can be remembered as a school leader also as a good role model.As Well as a great helper . I can be remembered as a responsible person that is always looking after things if something goes missing .As well as a good student that could alway help  teacher’s out.


Where do I want to be remembered?
I want to be remembered at Glen Innes School?Why? Because there are a lot of inspiring teachers and also students.The teachers at Glen Innes School are amazing at a lot of things,the teachers could help you with your problems and other things.



Good student:
Firstly A good student is a student that is always good and always listens to their teachers or parents.I want to be a good student because I would like to be known as a person that likes to show people or students how good I am and how I should be.It will be convincing for other students that wants to be good or show others how to be good .

Helpful student :
Secondly ,a helpful student is a student that always helps people to achieve their goals and always help them to focus on their work and others.I like to be a helpful student because it is always good to help others with work or even helping teachers look after their students. 

Responsible student:
Thirdly, I like being a responsible learner because it will help kids that are either  in primary, intermediate or college to know what a responsible learner looks like and also encourage some others to be responsible as well.I like to show people how I am responsible and hopefully they can take good advice  from me  .

Respectful student:
Fourthly ,I would like to be known as a respectful student because I am a respectful person and it will be good to show others how respectful people are , also I like being a respectful person because it is good to be respectful to everyone because,well let's say what if someone was good though alot and you start being mean and not taking the fact that,that person is hurt and you make things worst.Thats why I suggest you should be respectful to other and to yourself 

Conclusion:

Lastly I want to be remembered as an achiever that never gives up and always be positive to get where I personally  want to go in the future.I hope I get remembered at Glen Innes School.I would diffenly want to be notified as a good person and great learner.A respectful person is always making sure that everything is good and never talking back to others.Aswell as a responsible leader or student,responsible student is always a person that is taking care of place and other things.Last and final thing is helpful and good student is the same a good student,a good student is always a student that is always good and never bad and that's is good to be a good student or person,helpful person is a student that is always helping people to look after thing or making sure that they are always on track.

(How do you want to be remembered ? )

(What do you want to be remembered as?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment