Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Innovation 15/06/20



Explain How it works


I Used Instagram Bots for 365 Days (The Results) – SocialCaptain Blog


This is Instagram , Instagram is a site that you could call family or friends.Instagram is also something that you could post pictures or even videos.How can Instagram help you?Well 
Instagram can help you by connecting with your family and friends.It can help you find your friends and family usernames. It personally helped me well with quarantine  .


How can it work?well instagram works by logging in.When you login you can either put your account on private or just leave it as it is. How can it be useful ?Instagram can be useful for many things.Biggest disadvantage of Instagram is over-reliance of its engineers on Artificial Intelligence

What inspired you to ?Well it inspired me to open up and reconnect with people that are close with me and other things.I love to talk to people it is amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment