Pages

Friday 4 May 2018




   My favourite day of the week is friday

Firsty I like friday because when I go to school.Then I come back from school and wait until my dad gets home from work.When my dad gets home I ask him if I can go to my friends house to play after I clean .

Secondly I like friday because I get to stay up all night.On saturday and Sunday.When I get broad I go and watch TV .Then I try to make food but I make a lot of mess on the bench.Sometimes I play with my kitten and scare  her away like a dog.

Lastly I like to go to the shop and buy slime then I come back home and play with it. I make a lot of bubbles and pop then .Sometimes I like to play with my sister.When I play with my sister we do  cartwheels together.I try to win but she bets me.

I love friday.Its the best day before sunday and saturday.I love friday so much.I wish friday was every day.

                                                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment